The Micro Loan Program was one of the first services offered by EquipALife. This program provides the opportunity for a low-interest loan to disabled individuals needing financial assistance to pay for the Assistive Technology devices and services they need. After receipt of the loan, the individual is able to make payments with an installment plan that fits their budget.
Here is a quick snapshot of the criteria for application to our Micro Loan Program:
- Minnesota Resident
- Disability Diagnosis
- The Loan is for the Purchase of Assistive Technology Devices and Services
There are three steps to apply for a micro-loan:
- Complete the application form & return to EquipALife.
- EquipALife sends the application to the Review Committee for processing and a recommendation.
- When appropriate, EquipALife works with the applicant and partnering bank to complete the process.
- Computer Software and Hardware
- Items for Work or School
- Home Modifications
- Vehicle Modifications
- Communication Devices
- Unique Assistive Technology Devices
Call 763-479-8239 or email email@example.com for an application. You may also download the application from this page.