Minnesota Regions Assistive Technology Collaborative (MRATC) is a statewide partnership of providers specializing in adaptive equipment, services and related support.
The Minnesota Regions Assistive Technology Collaborative (MRATC) was formed in 2001 to address the problems of access to equipment, lack of awareness about AT and its related benefits and to ensure that regardless of where an individual lives services must be available on a statewide basis. The partnership of six regional partners, the STAR Program, and EquipALife provide five core services and unique programs to serve the needs of their respective community.
Each Region provides direct access to qualified professionals, advocates and other resources based upon the unique needs of your community. The core services offerred in each Region are:
- Demonstration and Lending of new equipment – up to three months to try out
- Information on equipment, vendors, professionals, places to shop & referrals to specific quality services designed just for you!
- Training for individuals, families and professionals.
- Access to services through Gillette Children’s Hospital & Clinic Mobile Outreach Program with sites all over the State and / or to Teams of professionals in your community who provide similiar clinical type of supports.
- Awareness and education activitities / events: helping to educate others on the benefits of Assistive Technology Devices and Services.
MRATC is the only statewide resource of its kind in the United States with full participation of every county, professional support in your community with a special Regional approach to assisting individuals in need of our help.
To find a list of partners within the MRATC and the areas served by each partner, click on your region or choose from the list below. More information is available on each partner by clicking on the partner name.
Beltrami, Clearwater, Kittson, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen, Marshall, Norman, Pennington, Polk, Red Lake, Roseau
Aitkin, Carlton, Cook, Itasca, Koochiching, Lake, St. Louis
Becker, Clay, Douglas, Grant, Ottertail, Pope, Stevens, Traverse, Wilkin
Benton, Cass, Chisago, Crow Wing, Hubbard, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Pine, Sherburne, Stearns, Todd, Wadena, Wright
Big Stone, Chippewa, Cottonwood, Jackson, Kandiyohi, Lac Qui Parle, Lincoln, Lyon, McLeod, Meeker, Murray, Nobles, Pipestone, Redwood, Renville, Rock, Swift, Yellow Medicine
Blue Earth, Brown, Dodge, Fairbault, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Houston, Le Sueur, Martin, Mower, Nicollet, Olmstead, Rice, Sibley, Steele, Wabesha, Waseca, Watonwan, Winona
Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, Washington